Students shall have to fully abide by the rules and regulations of college. They are expected to set an example of good behaviors during their stay at the college or the hostel. The management reserves the right to deal with students whose conduct may be found to be undesirable. The college authorities will see that the students, either in the college campus or in the hostel, abide by the code of conduct of the college in letter and spirit.
1. Admission of any candidate is provisional and may be cancelled if any discrepancy is detected or the candidate fails to comply with the rules, regulations and other conditions as laid down by the college.
2. Admission even after confirmation may be cancelled in case the students do not show satisfactory progress in their studies besides good conduct in and outside the colege.
3. Special facilities for poor and deserving students will be made available to the extent possible.
4. Seats are reserved especially for girls, SC/ST and OBC's candidates.
5. Rules of eligibility are followed strictly. The college, however, reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
6. All students admitted to the college shall have to sign a form containing the code of conduct to be furnished to them by the office. Any violation of the code will justify their expulsion from the college.
Note: Raging is strictly prohibited in the college campus including boys as well as girls hostel.
Anybody found guilty will have to face stern action from the management.