Rules & Regulation
1. All the students will be governed by the rules and rergulation laid down by the college.
2. LEAVE & VACATIONS:
a) Apart from the official leave will be granted during the college days except on genuine grounds.
b) Prior permission from the principal is mandatory before proceeding on leave.
c) Any unauthorized leave will be liable for appropriate disciplinary action.
3. ATTENDENCE: Every student must fulfill the criteria for minimum attendance as prescribed by the University/DCI, to be eligible for appearing at the university examination. Any short fall in the attendance will amount to detention and non appearance in the university examination, and it will be sole responsibility of the student. Relaxation of any kind, under any pretext will not be granted.
4. DRESS CODE & PERSONAL HYGIENE: The college has a specific dress code. As the students are exposed to clinical work and patients they should dress in a way, which suits the noble profession. Jeans, T-Shirts, sports shoes are strictly prohibited. It is desirable that the girls should wear salwar-kameez or saree and the boys should wear trousers and shirt. Wearing clean, ironed, white over coat(aprons) is mandatory while attending the college and hospital. The students should use identity chest badges on their aprons. The personal hygiene is also equally important. The hands of the clinician are very important because they are the most sophisticated instruments which deliver optimum skill. Thus meticulous care of hands is required. Nicely trimmed nails are mandatory to prevent infections to the patients. The girls should properly clip the hair.
5. PART COMPLETION/INTERNAL ASSESSMENT EXAMINATIONS: The schedule of the internal assessment has been given in this guide. The college on behalf of the university carries out these examinations and the marks scored in these examinations are considered during the declaration of the result of the university examination. More over, to be eligible for appearing in the university exam. Minimum eligibility is to score 50% marks separately in Theory & Practical examinations. Absentee in these examinations without valid reason, without informing the office during the conduct of the examination will not be accepted and such student will not be permitted to appear for examination under any circumstances. Hence the students are directed to read the rules of the internal assessment examination from the syllabus and the university ordinance governing the examinations carefully and strictly abide by the same.
6. ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDANCE: It is desirable that the students and the parent/guardian should provide their residential address to this office to facilitate the authorities to make regular correspondence with the parents/guardians pertaining to the progress of their wards and in the emergent situations like ill health. It is the responsibility of the student and parents to intimate any change in the address and phone numbers to this office.