The BDS Course is 5 years duration. It shall be necessary for students to pass the examination of 1st year to be promoted to the 2nd year class and for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students there will be likewise promotion and the examination at the end of 5th year shall be final. The examination shall be open to a candidate who is punctual in attendance in classes, practicals. They will have to attend 75% of the total number of classes conducted in each subject in order to be eligible to appear at the University Examination.
Schedule of the Internal Assessment Examinations.
• 1st Terminal Assessment Examinations. 10 Sept. to 16 Sept.
• 2nd Terminal Assessment Examinations. 10 Nov. to 16 Nov.
• 3rd Terminal Assessment Examinations. 2 Jan. to 8 Jan.
• 4th Terminal Assessment Examinations. 1 Mar. to 10 Mar.
• 5th Terminal Assessment Examinations. 15 Apr. to 25 Apr.
Note: For practical training in Medical subjects, there will be three batches A, B, C each batch will be attending Anatomy, Physiology & Biochemistry twice in a week. Detailed programme of seminars and tutorials will be declared by the respective Department from time to time.
Minimum 75% attendance & 80% in practical in each subject is essential for being eligible for appearing at University.